By Christine Gonsalves
Hi folks, I hope this article finds you prosperous and in good health, but mostly in good health!
Last week, I was cutting one of my male client’s hair, and he complemented me on the articles I write every month for Shop in RI, he said his wife and daughter look forward to reading them every month, and absolutely never miss one.
Then he asked me how come I never write anything about hair grooming for men.
I told him that he was absolutely right, and especially since Chrissy’s has such a large male cliental, I would start writing more about men.
So ladies, be sure & show this article to the men in your life, and I’m sure they will enjoy it.
Hair Tips For Men! (Ta Da– ♬♫♪♩)
- When you shampoo, be sure and massage shampoo into your scalp (with your finger tips, not your nails), this will tend to stimulate hair growth.
Good circulation is one of the keys to a fuller head of hair.
- Contrary to popular belief, dandruff is caused by an oily, not a dry scalp.
Balance excess oil by washing hair regularly with a purifying or an anti-dandruff shampoo
- For thicker-looking hair, air dry it. When hair dries naturally, it absorbs moisture which makes it look fuller.
- Getting a fuller looking head of hair can be as simple as changing your part.
Comb your hair in the opposite direction and see for yourself.
- If you’ve got fine or thinning hair, make sure to rinse shampoo and conditioner out of your hair until the water runs clear.
Product build-up will leave your hair looking flat and dull.
- If you’ve got thick or curly hair, smooth a dollop of conditioner into your hair before you style.
- Protect your hair from sun damage by wearing a cap or hat on sunny days.
- If you have oily hair, make sure to shampoo daily. Excess oil will weigh your hair down.
Hair Color For Men (Why not look as young as you feel?)
Don’t let gray hair get the better of you!
You can improve your appearance with a new hue and restore the confidence of your youth.
Hair color can help boost your confidence and enhance the inevitable good looks that come with age.
Whether you’re looking to make a subtle change or want to try something new, coloring your hair is an easy, manageable way to bring out your best.
Revive the Essence of Your Youth
(Coloring gray hair is the fastest way to improve your appearance).
An all-over color, can replenish and enhance your natural hue, brighten your skin, and take years off your appearance in no time at all.
If your pressed for time or your first grays are appearing, Chrissy’s has an express color service that offers a selection of great shades that develop in just 15 minutes.
You can also lessen your contrasting grays with highlights, that look absolutely fantastic, and only your hair stylist will know!
Update Your Style ( For men, a little color can go a long way).
To achieve an air of sophistication, create subtle frosted tips, or if your more daring, try chunking larger pieces of your hair with vibrant colors to channel a more youthful vibe.
Make a Lasting Impression
In a job market that’s getting younger by the minute, looking your best is vital.
Dull hair is an instant indictment of a man’s personality, and using hair color to cover grays is the easiest, most effective way to update your style.
A polished put-together look won’t only improve your professional appearance, it will also enhance your romantic presence.
A recent huge study, has shown that hair color for men is a rapidly growing market and for good reason.
It’s simply the easiest way to look younger and appear more attractive.
OOooops, I’m almost out of room, so I hope you stay healthy and prosperous, but mostly healthy, and I’ll see you next month, and remember,
“If your hair is not becoming to you, then maybe you should be coming to us”!